Thursday, May 1, 2008

Menu Plan

Here is my menu plan for the next week. I am planning on going grocery shopping today, and will make sure that I have every ingredient on my list...so there are no added trips to the store! I'm using food from the freezer and from my pantry.... so we'll see if I can do a better job on the food budget for this month.

Thursday
Breakfast – Waffles
Lunch – Baked Potato/Broccoli
Dinner – Baked Rotini/Salad/Garlic Bread

Friday
Breakfast – Cereal
Lunch – Sandwiches
Dinner- Taco Salad

Saturday
Breakfast- Danish
Lunch- Leftover Rotini
Dinner- Crockpot Chili/Hot Dogs

Sunday
Breakfast- Cinnamon Rolls
Lunch – Omelet/Breakfast Sausage
Dinner- Steak sandwiches/peppers/fries

Monday
Breakfast- Bagels/apple butter
Lunch- Leftover Chili/Baked Potatoes
Dinner- London Broil/Rice

Tuesday
Breakfast- cereal/muffins
Lunch- Deli Wraps/fruit
Dinner- Chinese Chicken Salad

Wednesday
Breakfast- Pancakes
Lunch- Hot Dogs
Dinner- It. Chicken/couscous/vegetables

Thursday
Breakfast- Cereal/Bagels
Lunch- Pizza/Salad
Dinner- Leftovers!

No comments: