Sunday, May 4, 2008

Checking in....

I've been so busy with end of year things that I have neglected my blog badly! My mind is a whirlwind of things to post about...but I never seem to have the time! For instance I wanted to blog about a Walmart experience I had recently.... but that was like 4 days ago...and I still haven't been able to put it in writing. Then I have wanted to post about something that just irks me greatly.... a topic that I'll reply with "don't even get me started".... but again... I don't have the time, and can't seem to put it into words.

Finally I am so wanting to post another update on our financial health checkup for April (I just typed October, so that tells you were my mind is!). But I have to gather all my financial data together. I could go on tangents and tangents.... about many things.... lol! But trust me you don't want me to do that!

So, I'll just post that I'm checking in... we had our 2nd yard sale this weekend and it rained cats and dogs! But we managed to raise another $125 toward our adoption costs. We will try to have one final sale Memorial Day weekend, and then we will pack everything up to Goodwill. :-) So far we have raised close to $750. My friend Karen is going to show me how to make cards to sell on my adoption blog. Hopefully we'll be able to raise some more funds in this way! I'm also hoping to try to sell and few things on Craigslist and Ebay.

As my son says... Keep "frugaling!"

No comments: