Thursday, February 7, 2008

This and That....

Check out the following blogs:

Crystal at Money Saving Mom has written a great blog post called Financial Shape 2008- Monthly Checkup. Take a moment to pop over there and see how she is doing on her goals for 2008, and then think about your own goals. I’ll be writing a post about my own in a few days.

Angie at Thrifty Florida Mama- has also written a very transparent post reflecting on her money management over the past year and her goals for the future. She has coined this coming year, The Year of the Gazelle…and I love to read of her Gazelle Intensity reports. For those of you that don’t know about the Gazelle phrase, check out Dave Ramsey’s website.

Karen at Growing in Grace wrote a review on a meal planning service that she uses.... it's called e-mealz and you can read about it here: E-Mealz Review

Finally, Jeannie at What’s a Girl to Do has just sent her expired coupons to the military. My husband is army retired and so this is also near and dear to our hearts as well. As soon as I get some coupons that expire I am sending them out as well! Thanks for the reminder Jeannie.

No comments: