Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Tagged....

I've been Tagged:

Here are the rules: Pick up the nearest book (of at least 123 pages). Open the book to page 123. Find the fifth sentence. Post the next three sentences. Tag five people. The book I am currently reading:

The nearest book which is right next to my desk....(the only adult book other than curriculum) is The Complete Financial Guide for Young Couples by Larry Burkett. This is what the section says:

With discipline, any couple can be totally debt-free. It's a
matter of commitment. In order to do long term financial planning,
you must develop a surplus of money.

That is just a snippet of what this great book is about. I have had this book since dh and I were first married, and have referred to it often. When we were younger though I didn't follow much of the advise, had I done so we would be in much better financial shape today.

1 comment:

jeannie said...

thanks so much for playing along