Thursday, February 7, 2008

Things I've learned about Publix...

When I asked a few questions to associates in my local Publix store, I received some conflicting answers.... so I emailed our corporate Publix offices to find out the official word on a few of their policies.

In our area, the Atlanta division stores, they will double manufacturer's coupons that are up to 50 cents in value. So, the maximum deal on a coupon would be $1.00. Some exclusions apply such as products in the categories of alcohol, tobacco and lottery.


Rain checks generally don't have an expiration date but if one were very old, a manager might possibly question it. Generally they honor all rainchecks, as the mistake was made by them in not having the product available.


The list of free antibiotics that I posted about HERE are free all the time. Yes, you heard that right..they offer these antibiotics free all the time. I have mentioned it in passing to several people and found out that one family does not have prescription insurance. This program will be a big help for them! Plus for those with a higher copay on prescription drugs, it will help cut your health budget costs considerably too! Pass this word around to those that might benefit from this great program! Click on the above link to see a list of the antibiotics.

1 comment:

jeannie said...

Also Jackie I found out yesterday cause this happen to me. If something rings up wrong, they give it to you FREE...

So check those receipts. Wait until you have paid. Cause if you catch it before they want...

Good info. to know..