Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Blog Makeover

Yep, I revamped the ol' blog. I wanted to add this little gadget that my friend Kris added on her other blog. But when I added the new Blogs I read, it just sank into the background. The bright orange background!

So, it was time to finally add a little dimension with columns and colors so that the "blogs i read section", would stand out. I don't love the new look....it's okay for a do-it-yourselfer. (Especially when this do-it-yourselfer has no idea about html!)

I'll have to wait to get my blog the way I want it, designed all nice and snazzy. But I can't afford that yet, even at a frugal price. We just forked out $800 bucks to fix dh's car, remember? Dh did report that the car is running much better than it has ever run since we bought it 2 and 1/2 years ago. Hmmm..... I guess that's what maintenance does...... $800 worth.

Night all, I've worked on this makeover way past my bedtime!

5 comments:

Mercedes said...

Hi JAckie,
I really like the color combination. Sorry to hear about the car troubles. We are saving to replace my car's wheels. That's the thing about cars, they do wear and tear :-(

Kaye said...

Looks really nice. You did a great job with the makeover...especially for a do-it-yourselfer. =)

Becky and Keith said...

Love it!!

Nekey said...

I like it too!

Unknown said...

I've had some blogger issues as well, and would love a good blog makeover, but just can't afford that right now either. Just wanted to let you know that I really enjoy your blog and have added to my blogroll! Great work, and I hope we both get to have swanky new designs in our (near) future! :)