Saturday, March 29, 2008

Weekend Warriors!

Have I mentioned how hard it is to get back into the swing of things? Really tough! I pulled all my coupons that are about to expire at the end of the month, so I can try to use some of them. They are not the best deals, as the don't really match up to BOGO items anywhere... but a few of them I really need to use and we need the products. For instance Paul Newmans Spaghetti sauce. We need spaghettit sauce badly, and it's our favorite, so I want to make sure we use up the 7 coupons I have. $1.00 off each jar. Not great..but I need to remember I save $7.00 which would not happen, except for my coupons.

I'm also listening to Dave Ramsey still and getting motivated to clean up this last bit of debt so that we can begin our 3-6 months of living expenses. I know we can do it!

We also filed our taxes... Hooray! We will be getting a refund and it will go straight into our adoption savings account. I am thrilled! I'm so relieved to have that done. So, today will be a cleaning,organizing, planning and light shopping day. (At least until the new flyer for Publix comes out). It should be a Tackle it Tuesday... HGTV used to have a show called Weekend Warriors all about remodeling your house. I think Weekend Warrior applies to us today! (just not in the remodeling sense. lol)

No comments: