Thursday, March 20, 2008

My Coupon Binder- Take Two

Okay, that was a little longer break than I anticipated.... lol! My old camera is so not cooperating with me! The photos I took came out very poor. My new camera is supposed to be coming in the mail here any day. I had it sent to Florida because I didn't want to have it arrive while we were away. But they emailed me shortly after saying that the shipping was delayed. I'll be really disappointed if it arrives the day after we leave. So say a prayer it arrives today or tomorrow!

Let me start by listing how I have the binder categorized. This is my favorite part and really works well for me. I'm the type of person that needs things in categories! Sorry for the crazy formatting.... I am a stickler for that kind of stuff, but I have fiddled with it enough and that's all the time I have! The bullet points are the subcategories that I have those sections broken down into.

I used the post it file tabs that my friend Jennifer at All Things Frugal used. It's a fantastic idea and combined with my label maker looks really good! So here they are: (I will try to take some better photos and post them next....)

Baby
Bags
Baking
Beverages
Canned
Cereal
Cleaning

  • Air Freshener
  • All Purpose
  • Bathroom
  • Dishes
  • Disinfectant
  • Floor
  • Furniture/Glass
  • Laundry
Condiments

Dairy
  • Beverage
  • Bread
  • Butter
  • Yogurt
Frozen

Hygiene
  • Deodorant
  • Feminine
  • Hair
  • Lotion
  • Makeup
  • Medicine
  • Soap
  • Vitamins
Meat
Misc
Oral Care
PBJ Bread
Paper/Plastic/Wrap
  • Tissues
  • Towels
  • TP
  • Wraps
Rice Etc.
  • Mexican
  • Pasta etc
Snacks
Restaurants

    No comments: