Thursday, March 13, 2008

"Frugaling..."


So, today my youngest son was practicing for baseball and telling me how proud he was of himself. He said, "I hit the ball like 3 times and they were all line drives"....

"Great job!" I said, and then I asked him, "Hey are you going to encourage anyone else today?" (Thinking of the teammates he would see that evening at practice ).

He said at his most precious:

"Yeah, I'm really proud of you Mom....... and your frugaling....." LOL!

Goodness, ladies I didn't even know I was frugaling.... Did you?

7 comments:

Kris said...

LOL How funny! I have to confess that I had a *wonderful* time "frugaling" today. ;-)

jeannie said...

Oh how cute....

happyhousewife said...

very funny!

Jennifer said...

Too cute!

Alisha said...

That's so cute! lol!

Mom2fur said...

If that word isn't in the Oxford Dictionary of the English Language...it sure should be! I love it!

Jennifer said...

ROTF!! Too funny!! I love it!!