Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Catching, Cleaning and Cooking Fish

Well, we went out on a boat on Sunday all day and fished the inlet. I was so proud of myself... I caught the first fish of the day and baited my first live shrimp to boot. By the end of the day I was a pro at baiting not only shrimp, but live fiddler crabs as well. We caught about 8 fish, packed them in ice, and dh will be cooking them up this evening. We'll see how we like it. lol! Free fish dinner...I know Ilike that!

We went to one Publix and asked about the mystery coupon....the lady had no idea what I was talking about. Late that same evening dh ran to another Publix, but forgot to ask. We also ended up only getting one paper on Sunday, so once I look through it, I see an order to Coupon Clippers coming!

We'll be visiting a Publix soon to shop for the week, and I need to hit a CVS to use up some ECB's. Thanks to Sisterly Savings for posting the CVS deals for the week. I haven't had time at all to look, so it was a real time saver for me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The 1 cent coupon this week was Publix brand chips.