Friday, February 22, 2008

Am I DONE yet???

Jeanie asked if I was DONE yet with all my stuff I had to do today... I sure wish! I saw that comment pop up when I took a break, and I so wanted to respond back... "I have barely even started!" LOL! My new coupon binder is taking forever to get set up, and so I am swimming in paper worse than ever. This is why I get into trouble, because I do this stuff, before we are having company, and then I get even more behind on stuff.

So I can't type long because I am actually going to do the year end (2 months late) filing that I've procrastinated on! I promised myself that if nothing else got done today, my homeschool room would be cleaned and complete. That means all the coupons, (which I got two more envelopes mailed to me today), and the filing. I'm exhausted just thinking about it. :-)

In my high school yearbook on my page I put this quote, which sum me up well.... "If it weren't for the last minute nothing would ever get done".

No comments: