Wednesday, January 30, 2008

My Frugal Blessing!

Some of you may know that we bought a computer in December, since mine was from 2001, and had crashed. It was on it's last legs, and died the last week of November. So, I was sans computer while we waited and researched what to do.

We ended up buying a laptop from Dell. It has a large hardrive, and a ton of memory. I love the fact that it's a laptop, and that I am not stuck in one place all day. I can take it into the family room, and surf while dh watches TV, I can take it upstairs with me into the playroom, I can even take it to Panera Bread if I want! lol! So what does this have to do with my frugal blessing? Well, certainly not that laptop as it was expensive! (But it IS a blessing).

My frugal blessings arrived this week, in the form of two gift cards to Dell in the amount of $140. This was from two of the add ons we purchased with the computer. Now, many of you also know I have been wanting to get a new digital camera. Mine is my dad's and very old. While I am happy to have a camera to use at all...the color quality was not accurate on this camera, and simple functions such as deleting photos took forever. So, I'm now able to purchase the camera I want at Dell with the two gift cards! I called dh and told him right away! What a blessing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome!!!!