Sunday, September 21, 2008

My menu Plan

I finally got around to making my menu plan for the week.... It feels good to get that on the fridge and know what we are having for meals ...especially dinner!

Monday
Breakfast –Waffles/Fruit/OJ
Lunch – Salad with baked Chicken
Dinner – Pot Pie

Tuesday
Breakfast – Cereal/Fruit/Toast
Lunch – Deli Wraps/yogurt
Dinner- Fiesta Chicken

Wednesday
Breakfast- Eggs/Toast
Lunch- Nachos/ Salad
Dinner- Cracker Chicken

Thursday
Breakfast- French Toast
Lunch – Baked Potato/Broccoli
Dinner- London Broil/ Rice

Friday
Breakfast- Cereal
Lunch- Pizza/Salad
Dinner- Leftovers

Saturday
Breakfast- Pancakes
Lunch- Sandwiches/Fruit
Dinner- Dinner Out

Sunday
Breakfast- Cinnamon Rolls
Lunch- Chinese Chicken Salad
Dinner- Ravioli

3 comments:

Troy and Rachel said...

I think I have mentioned this before, but I really, rally need to make a menu. I think it would take some stress off for sure. Your menu looks yummy - I'm inspired to work on one now!

Mama Fish said...

Rachel- To get your feet wet, start with just planning dinners. It isn't as much to plan and is attainable! I look forward to reading your menu on your blog! :-)

Mamosa said...

I've been too busy to do a meal plan this week, so I think I'll copy yours...it look yummy. I notice the rice and london broil too!