Friday, April 4, 2008

Publix Shopping Trip

I went to Publix last night and made a quick trip in to grab the BOGO deals and some necessities we needed. You know...fruit/milk/veggies etc.

I did pretty well... I saved $50. and spent $65 on all my groceries.... I had a cart full!

One thing I bought a ton of at $0.70 a box were the Betty Crocker Supreme Brownie Mixes. I bought ten of them on a BOGO price, and had coupons too! When I got home to put it all away... I noticed that I already have 7 boxes of Duncan Hines Brownie Mix in my pantry. Um so 17 boxes.... if I go to shop for Brownie Mix in the near future, just shoot me. lol!

I wish I lived closer to Kroger like my friend Jeannie. What's a Girl to Do? I could use some of that Gatorade she bought there! Baseball season is upon us...and that is what my boys drink.

No comments: