Monday, March 10, 2008

Some More Dave Ramsey.....

I like this guy! I don't necessarily agree with everything he has to say, but I like him. He is smart and has a lot of wise, sound advice out there about money and debt. I have taken to listening to him when I am organizing my schoolroom, or clipping coupons. I just go to his website and click on Listen Live. To get to that link click HERE. It takes me to his recent radio program, and I can choose what I wish to hear from the archives. It's a great way to pass the time while I do a menial task, and I glean a lot of great information in the process!

One of the things I am developing is our game plan for once we are completely out of debt. Seriously...except the house, though that is coming. This is a great web page that lists and explains the baby steps that Dave Ramsey talks about in his books, on his website and on the radio. Click Here to view it

No comments: