Saturday, March 1, 2008

National Frozen Food Month


Did you know that March is National Freezer Food Month? I was alerted to this by Money Common Sense (one of the blogs I read). She will be using up the food in her freezer this month in honor of the occassion.

I was quite interested in this, as maybe there will be some good sales and coupons on freezer foods this coming month. You know maybe I can stock up? Oh yeah, I need a bigger freezer. Bummer.

Anyway, you can click on this link Bring Us To Your Table and it will bring you to a website sponsered by the National Frozen and Refrigerated Foods Association. On it you can check out websites, and enter the Easy Home Meals $10,000 Sweepstakes. Now if you really like to enter contests....then click on the Our sponsers link on that page, and it will bring you to many of the frozen food sponsers...(IE: Dole, Birds Eye, Red Baron, Welch's, Totino's etc). Many of those have separate contests for trips to win etc. So you have a plethera of sweepstakes to enter if you choose!

Me, I'll just take the used refrigerator/freezer drawing...if you find one I can enter, let me know.

No comments: