Monday, March 10, 2008

Just a few thoughts....

I talked to the manager of my Publix as I was curious as to why our region offered the Publix TP as the mystery coupon and we received the 2 liter bottle of soda again. He didn't really comment that they "ran out"... and asked "why did you want the TP?" I chuckled and mentioned, that I was a little disappointed in their originlaity since we just had the soda two weeks ago, and how some online friends had gotten the TP.

He sort of laughed and said that's funny. And I asked what was funny? He said he couldn't believe that people where talking about the Publix penny coupon online. I thought about that afterward, (of course I never have the right words to say at the time)! I wanted to say, "Dude, there is a whole sub culture of frugal customers online that you aren't even aware of!" Get thee aware! LOL!

Anyway, I "think" they never got enough product to do the 1 penny TP last week.

No comments: