Saturday, February 16, 2008

What Do You Splurge On In Your Kitchen??

That's a good question.... what exactly DO I splurge on? Meredith asked me to list 5 things, so here goes.....
  1. Near East Couscous garlic flavor- This is a staple here in my house... I try to find it on sale, but if I don't I still buy it as we eat it a lot.

  2. Lea and Perrins Worcestershire Sauce- I have bought French's but it just doesn't compare. We like to marinate London broil, and steak in this.

  3. Olive Oil- I usually buy Bertolli's and I get it at Sam's in a large bottle that lasts me a l-o-n-g time.

  4. Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream- this is a real splurge, because DH loves Cherry Garcia.... So when the craving hits, we usually buy it...and it's rarely on sale.

  5. Starbuck's Coffee- I know I know, I'll probably get a lot of flack for that. We have a good friend back north who is a BIG fan of Dunkin Donuts Coffee... and we are always ribbing each other on the best coffee. I'm not totally brand loyal that I won't try anything else... If DD's was on sale I would buy it. We just bought the Publix brand, as it was $2 cheaper. It's okay, but I like my Starbuck's better. Although if you are not a morning person like me, any coffee would be a good thing!

So there's my list.... what do you splurge on in your kitchen???

1 comment:

Marcy said...

We buy Folgers to have at home, but DH and I love to treat ourselves to Starbucks at least once a week. We try to share, but it is hard! :)

Thanks for participating!